International Symposium on Spatial Data Quality 2017 - ISPRS Geospatial Week 2017
ISSDQ 2017 - Paper submission
Guidelines for authors
- High-quality full papers or extended abstracts covering one or more of the conference topics should be submitted electronically using the conference tool via the easychair website (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=issdq2017)
- Please, consider strictly the deadline for the submission of full papers or extended abstracts, see Important Dates.
- Authors can submit full papers or extended abstracts for a peer review process.
- The submissions should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines for preparing manuscripts( http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx)
- Accepted full papers will appear as a volume of the Proceedings of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and the Spatial Information Science.